Tip #1: If you are using a digital camera, create a folder on your Desktop called "Photos." Within the Photos folder, create sub-folders by "Room # + Event Name + Date" and copy the photos into the corresponding sub-folder [i.e. Photos > "Room 1: Work Time (October 2016)"].
Tip #2: If you are using a tablet to take and upload photos, then download and install Google Photos and Google+ on your tablet.
1) Open browser and go to https://photos.google.com and login using your G Suite account (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org). Click the "Upload" button or the cloud icon (see red box) in the upper right corner.
2) After the photos finish uploading, choose "Shared Album" and select "New shared album."
3) Type name of Album - for example, "Room 1: Event Name (Month Year)"
4) Click "SHARE" button and select red "Google+" option near the bottom of the popup window.
5) When prompted, select "CONTINUE TO GOOGLE+"
6) Make sure that you are sharing the album as "Public" and then click "POST"