Here are some troubleshooting steps.
1. Go to Google Photos > Settings > Google Location History > Turn it "On"
2. If the error persists when trying to click Sharing Options for a newly created album, close the album and enter it again after waiting a couple of minutes.
3. If the error doesn't go away, open a web browser and go to https://photos.google.com
4. Sign in with the account associated with your room number (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Assuming all of your photos have successfully synced online and you see the album that you are trying to share on Google photo's website, click Sharing Options from the web browser and everything should work.
6. Check the App Store regularly for an update to the Google Photos app.
Please sign in to leave a comment.