If you have not done so already, download Google Photos from the App Store.
- Assuming that you have taken some photos, open Google Photos.
- In the top right corner, you will see 3 dots [ ... ]
- Click the 3 dots and a "Create new" pop-up will appear.
- Select "Album"
- Select photos that you want to group together under one album and click CREATE
- Type name of album - i.e., "Room 1: First Day (Sept 2017)" and click the icon of the check mark in the top left.
- In the top right corner, you will see 3 dots again [ ... ]
- Click the 3 dots and select "Sharing options." You might have to wait for a few minutes. If problem persists, reboot the iPad and make sure you update all of your applications using the App Store.
- Share album - click button on the right side to enable sharing.
- Click "Copy Link" (the link will be copied to your clipboard in memory).
- Open a browser and go to https://easycloudsupport.zendesk.com
- At the top right, click "Submit a request"
- Enter your email address.
- For Subject, enter the name of your shared album - i.e., "Room 1: First Day (Sept 2017)"
- Description: Press anywhere in the box and hold until you see the word "Paste" appear. Select "Paste" and you should see the link that you copied earlier appear in the Description box.
Article is closed for comments.